Thursday, April 12, 2012

New Stuff...

 {Vintage Desk with Chair} $145 *SOLD*
This little vintage style desk has so much character! I just love the hardware on it and the little key hole piece! This robbins egg blue is a new color I just got and I love it! I also added some cute grey and white fabric to the draweres. This set would add to any room or office!
Please contact me if interested. Cash only please. Not available for shipping.





 {Chunky Nightstand} $65
Painted a colonial red and distressed with black glaze and some dry brushing. I added the new drawer pulls and fabric to the drawers. I love how this table turned out! It's a very solid sturdy piece!
Please contract  me if interested. Shipping available



 {Vintage Stand with drawer} $65  *SOLD*
This vintage stand would be great for a side table or nightstand or even in an office! It has so many cute curves and lines! Painted green and distressed with a black glaze. Original harware and fabric added to the drawer. Please contact me if interested. Available for shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment