Saturday, April 21, 2012

What I've been up to...

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a great weekend so far! We're getting some great weather so I'm really exited about it! I've got a busy morning ahead...Hadlie's dance pictures in her darling costume at 10, Lexie's soccer game at 2...GO SWOOSH!!! And then paint paint paint!!!

I've been working with a GREAT AMAZING client lately that actually lives right here in Smithfield by me! I finsihed a beautiful frame for her that she had got for Christmas, it was black distressed but she is going lighter in her living room! I'll post pics soon! I love how it turned out! Next I'm refinishing her huge corner tv entertainment center! It's also going from black to an antiquish white with black chunk marks under and a dark brown stain...I'll post pics along the way!

I'm so happy that I get to meet such amazing people doing a job that I LOVE!!! Thanks Jocelynn! You are a great client and a great new friend!!!

On another note of what i've been up to...Crazily(is that a real word?!) getting ready for out upcoming Boutiqe on May 12th at my home! It's going to be so great! I'm excited for all the venders that are coming to show their crafiness! Hope to see everyone there! It's from 8am-3pm @ 135 West 100 North in Smithfield. It's Health Days Weekend so make sure ya stop by on your way down to the fair and get great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment