Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hallway re-do

For some time now I've been trying to come up with an "organized" idea on a place to hang the girls back pack and coats and to have a chore chart for them with homework organized and have everything all nice and neat and perfect...ok well I know that last part isn't gonna happen but a girl can always dream right?!...So after looking at tons of ideas I finally got inspired, to once again, rearrange things in my house...my poor husband comes home every 2 weeks to a rearranged house all the time! (He works on the oil rigs so he's gone 2 weeks at a time and home for 2 weeks)
I decided to put this little space in my hallway. I had a cabnet there that held over flow things from the bathroom...lotion, hair products ect. But I moved that into the kitchen and will have a new space for that stuff which I will talk about later because that's a whole new project in it's self!
I tried to take pictures along the way to help show what all I did but this is my first post about my home projects so we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment