Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Some new inspiration

                                  
I got excited about St.Patty's day and had no decorations for it...so I made just a few.
I thought these turned out kinda cute! I just glued a smaller horse shoe on a wood block. Then for the smaller ones I got the clovers at JoAnn's in sale, put them on metal rods, drilled a hole in the small blocks and added some scrapbook paper and there ya go. Cut the "kiss me" letters with my new Cricut...which I LOVE!!!
The Lucky to have you was a free printable and I added the wood horse show and clover. The clover bouquet I made out of sparkly foam clovers from the dollar store and out them on cabob sticks I painted:)
This is just a touch of spring decor I set up in the corner because I'm wanting spring here so bad!!!
Mason jar and flowers! I LOVE Mason jars!!! You'll see as I post more pics of my house!
Springy mason jar nest on an old candle base I painted. Those cute blue eggs used to be tan...my girls brought them home from grandmas house one day:) oops sorry mom...after Easter I'll paint them back tan and you can have them back:)
This is what I have sitting on my table right now! I love the old glass picture I found with the flowers, but I just couldn't put my cute rooster up! So this is what I have for now. I'm sure I'll change it once I pull out the rest of my spring decor.
Look how cute and simple this hat is I made...got the idea off Pinterest. Just some old wood blocks, paint, paper, ribbon and a clover! oh and some glue to hold it together:)
This is my FAMILY letters on my fireplace mantel. I got them from the DI and they weren't very cute! After some paint, scrapbook paper and this n that from the junk drawer...I love them!
Old wash board from the DI I painted and distressed and added the star. Have I mentioned how much I love this color!!!
This was just a repaint that I bought from the DI. Gave it some paint and distressed a bit! Love it!

1 comment:

  1. I just love your style!!! Everything! The stuff, the colors, the rustic look! It all makes me smile!
    I love that color of blue too, what color is that?
    Sherry's Bees Nest

    ReplyDelete