Friday, February 3, 2012

Yay! My hubby's home!!! Let the projects begin!!!

As some of you know my husband works in the oil field and is gone for 2 weeks at a time. He's home now and we are all so excited to see him! Kyler even ran up to him at the airport and put his arms up for Stephen to hold him! Melts my heart:) I'm so glad that being only 18 months, he doesn't forget or get nervous when daddy comes homes! He's all about dad!!!
I'm hoping the weather gets better so I can get outside and paint some of my larger furniture! I've got a stock pile out there and am so excited to get it done and posted! I'm going to try and do picture along the way to show some of the technique's I use to paint and distress. I'm sure I don't do everything the "proper" way...but hey, it works:) I also will be posting possibly tomorrow about another mini makeover we are giving our kitchen. And I'm hoping to get my old antique doors done and table and chairs set done while my hubby is home. So keep checking back because I'm planning on being a busy busy mama from now til he flies out again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment