Friday, May 4, 2012

Been working hard all week...

Hey everyone! So it's been a super busy week trying to get everything done for the upcoming boutique I'm having at my house on May 12th! I'm so glad that my hubby has been home but sad that he has to leave back out on sunday to drive all the way back to PA! Good thing though is he gets to deliver some chairs along the way to a client of mine in Nebraska! So that part worked out for everyone:)
We've been working on furniture and getting our yard out of the winter frump! Got the flowers planted out front and my sweetheart of a hubby made me an awesome flower bed by our back patio and also built a rustic wood panel wall by my rock garden:) ...I'm very spoiled and lucky to have him!!! I'll post pics soon of both of those amazing projects! But for now, look below at just a couple new items I am just listing.


 {Antique Shabby Chic Mint Endtable Set} $125 *SOLD*
I picked up these great matching pieces at an estate sale just about a week ago! When I asked the lady how old she thought these were she said they had been in her fathers home for as long as she could remember and she was 45 yrs old. They have great character and are super sturdy,solid and very well built!
I painted them a minty color, heavy distressed them and stained with a darkwalnut stain. Covered with a satin poly to protect!
Please contact me if interested! Cash only please or will accept a credit payment through paypal for a $5 fee.


{Antique Captains Chair} $65
This old amazing captains chair has been hanging around our home and barn since I was little! I finally talked my dad out of it and painted it a great robins egg blue! This chair is super heavy and built to last! It would be great for an outiside decor chair, office, in the bedroom...just about anywhere you could think of! It's one of those timeless antique vintage pieces that will go in anyroom inside or out!
Please contact me of interest! Cash only please or will except a credit card through paypal for a $5.00 fee

No comments:

Post a Comment