Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Custom Entertainment Center

This is a project that I did for one of my favorite clients/friends...Jocelynn!!! It was painted a distressed black and she wanted to get a lighter feeling in her living room so I painted it a off white over the black and sanded so some of the black showed through...she still wanted some black accents in her room...then galzed it with a dark walnut stain. The knobs(sorry I don't have better pictures) I stained with Ebony stain to bring the black marks out.
This was forsure one of my biggest projects so far because it's hard to tell in this picture but it's a corner piece so it's pretty deep and found to be a bit challenging at times to glaze in those corners, but I love how ti turned out!!!
Thanks Jocelynn for trusting me with your amazing furniture:) And for being so sweet!!! (she brought me peanut butter bars when they picked this up:)
I can't say enough times how grateful I am to beable to be doing something I love and to help others make their house a home!

No comments:

Post a Comment