Sunday, May 20, 2012

New Listings....

{White Distressed Coffee Table with Chalk Board Top} $85
Painted this cute coffee table an off white, heavily distressed and galzed. Then painted the middle piece with black chalk board paint! yep you can write on that baby! Awesome huh! With some baskets underneath this would be the perfect homework station!
58"x22"x16"
                                                          Look at all the fun details this has!
 { Bright Blue Coffee Table with fabric} $75 *SOLD*
This coffee table was for sure a HUGE change from what it looked like when it first came home...I know theres a few of you out there than seen it...it was covered in magazine paper!!! With ALOT of TLC and some sanding help from my hubby...cause I can only do that huge sander for so long before my arms give up on me!!! This table/bench turned out amazing!
60"x21"x16"
 Look at these legs!!! I just love them! They're my favorite part of this table! They are went kept me going through all the many hours of scrapping and sanding! I knew they would look so cute in their new blue paint!
 {Shabby Chic Mint Green Dresser/TV Stand} $225.00 *SOLD*
Can I just say...I LOVE THIS DRESSER! It's so vintage and cute! Painted a mint green and lightly dry brushed around the hardware on the drawers. Cute fabric added to the drawers and 2 matching baskets!
This would be great as a dresser or super fun as a flatscreen tv stand!
50"x18"x31"
 Fun fabric added to all the drawers! Just look at the hardware on those drawers! How cute are they!!!
 Love the curves on the legs of this dresser! It has so much character!
 {Repurposed Mirror turned Chalkboard} $45 **SOLD**
Perfect for any room or even your hallway or porch! Turquoise blue and distressed.
44"x23"

 {Country yellow antique highchair} $55.00 **SOLD**
This cute yellow highchair is still in amazing working condition! It has solid working clamps on both sides that lock tight! Would be great for your toddle or just for cute decor inside or outside!



No comments:

Post a Comment