Monday, March 5, 2012

 These doors came off my old hutch that I redid when we moved in our house. Love how they turned out and I have them hanging in my dining room
 This was the fix I came up with for a small wall space in my kitchen. Simple but cute!
 My armoir that we bought off KSL and I painted and distressed. Love this so much! In fact I've been fightin my hubby on getting a bigger flat screen tv cause that means I can't use this one anymore:( I find a new fun place for it though when that happens!
Up close picture of the corner. Just a simple distress and stain.

4 comments:

  1. I love all of this! I wish you had a button so I could add you to my daily reads. You are so talented! Remember me when you are a HUGE blogger one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet Sherry! I am so dumb when it comes to this blog thing...how do I make a button?:/

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you ever want to sell those turquoise doors, let me know. I would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll keep ya in mind Britt:) I'm starting your window tomorrow and I can't wait!!! I think I'm gonna beable to save the glass:) I learned a few tricks on how to get the old windows clean and a good way to put them back in without breaking them!

    ReplyDelete