Saturday, March 24, 2012

Late night crafting...

Hey everyone! I hope the weekend is going great for everyone so far! Lastnight my friend/neighbor of mine and partner in crime when it comes to crafting and good ol thrift shoppin' got some stuff done for our upcoming craft boutique!
My sister and her friend came down to visit from Afton, WY for the night and to cut and paint some wood today, so them and my mom came down to my house lastnight and we did some craftin'!
I have to say the best part of the night is when Leslie and I decided we weren't ready for bed and decided to start painting my vintage 1920's kitchen table! We decided we were going to start documenting all of our crazy late night adventures when it comes to craftin'! That one will for sure go down in history! :)
Watch for posts coming soon of all our fun stuff we've been making!!!

1 comment: