Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New Etsy Shop!!! And other news!

Hey everyone! Happy Wednesday! It's the middle of the week and I can't wait for the weekend to get here! Hopefully the weather stays good so I can get some painting done! Oh and maybe some yard work!
There's a few things I wanted to let everyone know about! First of all...I opened up my Etsy Shop!!! I'm so excited to have branched out and be part of such a great community of crafts and people! This is were I will list alot of my smaller items that I've made. More home decor and message board etc. Please feel free to contact me directly on my blog or through email or phone. I'll be putting the smaller items on there since they will be cheaper to ship for people out of state. So if you haven't been to Etsy...GO CHECK IT OUT:) Not only my store but all the other shops! There are some seriously talents people out there and I'm happy to be part of that!!!
Find my shop on OwlTreeTreasures.Etsy.com

Other BIG announcement:
We are having a boutique at my house on Health Days Weekend!!! I will have a few other people with their fun stuff here too!!! Hoping the weather is good cause we're planning on having it in the little parking area right next to my house by the shop!

Owl Tree Treasures and Friends Boutique

Saturday, May 12th
From 8am to 3pm
135 West 100 North
SMITHFIELD, UT

Come and see all the craft stuff and antiques!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment