Monday, March 19, 2012

Kitchen Island

 {Distressed Yellow Kitchen Island} $115.00 *SOLD*
Measurements 32 inches tall x 26 inches long x 21 inches wide
This is such a cute little country charmer kitchen island! I painted it yellow, distressed and put a brown glaze/stain over top. Then put a few coats of good ol poly so its protected for good messy use:)
Including the 2 shelfs on the bottom and a good size drawer for storage, it has a towel rack on the side...which I though was a paper towel holder but turns out it's not...I tried everything to get that buggar to come off...wasn't happenin'...and also has 3 knobs on the side...which I'm just now realizing I forgot to take a picture of...that could be used to hang anything from!
Please email, text or call me if you're interested. I can deliever if you're local. Cash only please:)
Thanks for stopping by:)


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this!! It's got me thinking when I should be really sleeping......I've got your number, you might be hearing from me tomorrow. I think I wanna come look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn:) And sorry about keeping ya up:) I should be asleep to! This is the only time I can get anything done though is when the kiddos are asleep! I'll be around all day tomorrow so come by and check it out! You can see all the stuff I've got in my carport that I still need to paint haha! Sure wish this weather would warm up and stay that way! Just call or text me and I'll make sure I'm here whenever you want to come over.

    ReplyDelete