Thursday, March 8, 2012

Look what's new for Owl Tree Treasures!!!

I'm so excited to share with everyone that I will be opening a new shop space! It's a cute little space right by my house:) I will have all my stuff for show in there and much much more smaller decor. If the weather plays nice...my plans are to have things up and running within a week.
I'm going to start with, by appointment only, showings and have certain days were I'll feature something and be open for the day!
So come shop and SAVE tons of money compared to some of the places in town! Watch for post of my feature days were I'll be open for the day and have specials were there will be certain % off certain items. Keep checking back so ya don't miss the deals!

CELEBRATE WITH SAVINGS!!!!
To celebrate this I'm going to have 10% off everything on my blog today!!! That includes special orders made today or anything that's in my TO DO list section.

No comments:

Post a Comment